Sunday, February 21, 2021

Thank you, Asia "water" (97 days left)

 Thank you, Asia series. 97 Days left until we fly out for Wisconsin. 


Water.  I had no idea how much I would love living near the ocean.  I have taken (and posted) countless photos from our balcony in Hong Kong. In addition to the portion of Hong Kong adjacent to mainland China, Hong Kong is a land consisting of more than 250 islands.  For the past seven years we have lived
on the Southside of Hong Kong Island looking over an inlet at Tai Tam Bay, which ultimately is a part of the South China Sea.

I have so enjoyed each morning, looking at the beautiful colors of the bay - the aquas and blues merging into one another.  The clarity!  The calming energy of it.  Thank you, Tai Tam Bay. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!