Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Thank you, Asia "Soul Sisters" (96 days left)

 "Thank you, Asia" series.  96 days left. February 24, 2021.


Thank you, Asia, for bringing me my soul sisters.  I could not have found these ladies without living exactly where I do and when I do.  

What is a soul sister?  These are the ones to whom you speak your truth.  They don't judge you.  They don't fix you.  But they offer their unconditional love and support.  

I am blessed to have found soul sisters on both sides of the planet.  In some cases, our friendship goes back decades miraculously deepening even while I have resided thousands of miles away.  


In other cases I was blessed with beautiful synchronicities which included where I sit at my office, a special guest appearance, an earnest follow up conversation, resulting in an unlikely friendship, and then another and another and another. The next thing I knew, I was on a weekly Power of 8 Zoom call with more soul sisters. Together, we send out intentions out to the ethers and wait expectantly for the miracles to unfold.  And they do.  


Without Asia, I don't know that I would have taken such a deep dive into the nature of spirituality or come to know myself as a spiritual being the way I do today.  These ladies, without fail, honor that aspect of me which is beyond Brenda.  What a gift I have received.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!