Sunday, March 6, 2011

Same as Ever

This post will be brief.

First, to all my public school teacher friends in Wisconsin, USA - we're praying for you.  Be strong!  And don't let those senators come home!

Second, a shout out to my Speech and Debate team who took 3rd in the Conference this season.  I'm very proud of you for all your hard work and great accomplishments this year.

Third, this is brief because the papers are stacked up.  Research papers tend to do that.  First, they are time consuming to correct.  Then you get behind on the other correcting.  Then there's just an overall backlog where you hope to keep up on the lesson planning.  It's like a bottleneck in traffic.  Once I get through these research papers, the flow will be better.  Can't wait.

Last, this week I'll be one of over 100 presenters at a KORCOS conference (for educators from across Korea).  I'll be presenting on my old favorite - portfolio assessment in the classroom AND my new favorite - using Turnitin.com for more than plagiarism checking.

So, gotta go get through the stack!  Check back next week when I may have a funny Anna story for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment!